(OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Products and Services
- We support OEM machine builders to implement and rollout machine vision that is embedded in their products.
- We provide this using scalable design, engineering and manufacturing expertise in machine vision systems.
- We can assist from initial requirements, through the design, review, approval and prototype/proof of concept phases of these systems.
- We assist OEM's by providing machine vision specific consulting to rapidly add state of the art technology to modern high speed production machinery.
- We add value to OEM's through implementation of new designs using next generation machine vision technologies
- We provide optics, lighting, machine vision application engineering, software programming and other tasks related to design and construction of machine vision systems for industrial clients.
- Upon design completion we also provide contract manufacturing services
- We provide Product solutions, realization, manufacture & product lifecycle support for machine vision systems including optical sub-assemblies
- Our focus on machine vision allows us to provide a Consulting Partnership with OEM's
- We develop, supply, use and maintain : Test Methods, Calibration fixtures & procedures for use in assembly of the systems and modules we supply.
- We use defined Quality Procedures, Work Instructions and checklists as we fulfill orders, these documents are stored electronically and maintained in a secure Server location.
- We supply complete services including: CNC milling, CNC lathe, CNC laser/precision sheet metal, Plating (hard and clear anodize, electroless nickel), welding, painting, powder coat, contract assembly
- Machine vision systems & optics module fabrication, assembly, test & shipment of kits to OEM clients.
- Production of camera based systems with assembly, calibration, firmware load, software configuration with assembly and test validation reports.
- We enable JIT (just in time) planning, and provide resources for outsourcing of optical modules/assemblies.
- West Berlin, NJ - 3000 Sq feet
- Multiple seats of Solidworks CAD and CAM software,
- Data Vault /Version Control using Solidworks PDM (Product Data Management)
- CNC Machining capability (newest machine purchased in 2019)